INDIAN SALWAR SUITS AND ITS DIFFERENT TYPES BY PULVYBOUTIQUE.COM
DIFFERENT STYLES OF SALWAR SUIT YOU MUST DEFINITELY TRY
Indian salwar suits are the comfiest clothing women can opt to wear. The simplicity and tradition of Indian culture are well perceived in the clothing style of females. Salwar kameez can be worn on special occasions, at home or while going out. It is a well-known traditional outfit throughout India and most of the women incorporate it in day to day attire. With the rapid modernization of culture, the salwar suit designs have also gone through a vast variation. The conventional wear for women of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and some parts of South Asia is a salwar suit. Also, men and women across countries in Asia like, Afghanistan and Pakistan, prefer to wear this outfit in day to day life. The rich colors of dupatta increase the elegance when worn on a beauteous salwar and kameez. If you want to try the latest trending design of salwar kameez, san Jose you can visit Pulvy Boutique. The salwar suits are available in different designs and fabrics like chiffon, cotton, georgette, silk, crepe, velvet, decorated with handwork, machine-printed designs, gota work, beads and neck designs tailored according to suits.
Now let us explore the variety of salwar kameez and the right choice to wear according to body type and occasion :
- Anarkali suit – Anarkali suits are a stunning choice for a party or occasion. This type of suit is befitting for women blessed with dainty body structure. The body-hugging legging paired with Anarkali suit and matching dupatta embellishes the beauty. The women with the fuller, curvy body can also wear these types of suits in darker shades and you can also wear jewelry, like long hanging stylish earrings, along with it. You can easily buy jewelry available at online Indian jewelry store San Jose.
- Palazzo suits- Palazzo suits are a trendy variation to classic salwar suit designs. They are basically long kurta with a straight or flared bottom. Also known as sharara suits,they fit best for tall and broad built women. Short stature and bulkier size women should avoid wearing palazzo suits as it makes them appear shorter and heavier to their lower body. They are comfortable and groovy for daily wear or for going out.
- Patiala suits- As the name suggests Patiala suits are named after a city in Punjab – Patiala. These suits are renowned for their stylish short knee-length kurta top paired with fine exquisite draping pattern salwar. You can also wear Punjabi jutti along with this type of suit to adorn the look. This type of suit is best for ladies with hourglass body shape. Women with the stout body can wear these suits with less draping.
- Straight suits- Straight suits also known as Pakistani style suits are a fashionable sleek design, that is trending among females nowadays. It perfectly fits well for all sizes and shapes like short, long, slim, chubby. They are comfortable to wear, sassy and you can easily find matching pieces of jewelry for them. You can also buy the various designs of jewelry at Indian jewelry store in San Jose to wear with stunning, comfortable straight suits.
- Front slit suits- Front slit suits are fashionable, smart look choice with collar neck and classy body fitting straight pants. It looks fabulous on females having an hourglass or athletic physique. Unfortunately, it is not advised for women on the other side of the scale. Short height girls can wear straight suits with high heels to bejewel their looks.
- Heavy embroidered Wedding salwar kameez suits- Are you looking to wear something for the wedding occasions? You should try wearing heavy embroidered salwar kameez suits that have handmade zari, stones and beads work all over the dress. They are available in lush vibrant colors like bright red, orange, blue, pink and yellow that add to the elegance of the overall look. It can be worn on the wedding and on all the party occasions.
Salwar suits are the most popular outfit that is absolutely the finest choice to wear on all occasions. Try various impressive and wondrous designs of Indian salwar suits at Pulvy Boutique and couple it with matching accessories.